The Alliance invites those partners wishing to make additional or post-Summit commitments to address household air pollution and strengthen the clean cooking sector, may use these forms to submit a pledge:
Additional commitments to the clean cooking sector that advance the goals and objectives of the Alliance's Phase 2 Strategic Roadmap are particularly encouraged, especially those that are multi-year, support innovative and sustainable market-based programmatic approaches or investments, and take place in Alliance focus countries. The Alliance is also seeking commitments to the sector that have measureable impacts and that can be tracked and monitored as each commitment-making institution or country will be asked to report annually on the progress of their commitment. In addition, to ensure as strong a commitment as possible, please ensure that your pledge include (where possible):
- specifics regarding target population, geographic scope, and technology or fuel type of the commitment (if known);
- reference to financial, programmatic, policy or advocacy activities that will have an impact in the Alliance's Phase 2 (2015-2017);
- a statement clearly indicating whether the cookstoves being used are clean and/or efficient using ISO tiers (if applicable i);
- if announcing a national commitment that represents the activities of multiple government ministries, a list of any cross-cutting ministerial or parastatal government participation; and
- a detailed time frame for implementation of the commitment.
i For national or programmatic targets for clean and/or efficient cookstoves, the Alliance strongly encourages commitment-makers to indicate whether the cookstoves referenced meet a specific tier under the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) International Workshop Agreement.